Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pictures!!

 After much waiting and anticipation, we got our Valentines pictures!!! Here are just a few that I want to share. It was so fun to look back on that awesome night!! Enjoy!!




















5 comments:

Steve and Brooke said...

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! FREAKIN LOVE THIS!!!! SO...ME!!!! you go girl!!!

EA said...

OW OW OW!! hahaha! This is cute. You're funny how you were all worried about posting pictures. Not nearly as risque as I thought they would be. Douglas' face is priceless in the last pic. Looks like a fun night!

Aubs said...

I'm jealous and admire you!

I think you should teach me the routine so that after my man proposes then he'll for sure be hooked. ;)

ashleyandcody said...

I LOVE that you did this!! you are amazing!

Leslie Davies said...

Yes! I hadn't realized that you posted these! They turned out so great and it looks like you girls had so much fun! And the guys definitely look like they enjoyed it! Hot mammas!