We had the guys come to the dance studio where we decorated it all romantic with tulle, candles, ect. It looked awesome! Some of the men had no clue what was going on, so it was fun to surprise them! I am horrible with secrets though, so Douglas pretty much knew what was going on! Dang me!!! Once everyone was there, Leni, our awesome choreographer and host of the night, had them sit down. Once they were settled, we came downstairs and did our show! We did a few numbers from the movie Burlesque as well as some other sexy songs! We were so nervous to perform for them, but so excited at the same time!! Dressing up was a lot of fun, and I do have to say with all of our makeup, hair, and outfits on, we looked might fine!! I rocked the rocker chick look thats for sure :) We had a professional photographer come and take pictures. Once I get them, I'll see how brave I am to put them on here! We shall see though, no promises!!
After the show, we had a nice dinner together and had the most FUN night dancing, playing a few games, and just chatting with everyone! I am very glad we decided to do it! This last month was crazy trying to get everything together, but it was SO worth it!! The guys are hoping for it to be an annual thing, so with how well it turned out, next year is going to be yet another awesome, unforgettable Valentines for us!!!





2 comments:
That's awesome. I think you put all other Valentine's gifts to shame. haha
ah man..i got my hopes up that i would see pics of this night!!!! ha ha!! please, soon!!!
Post a Comment