With the month of February almost over, I thought I'd blog about the things I love most since it is the month of love :)
1. My hubby Douglas. He is amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a better husband and friend!!
2. My kiddos!! They bring me so much joy in my life and keep me on my toes!!
3. My parents. Always supportive of me in the things I do!!
4. My In laws. Awesome people who I look up to a lot!
5. My Grandpa and Grandma Holt. SO very blessed to have them in my life!
6. My siblings. Love you all so much!!
7. Performing. Singing and dancing on a stage is the best feeling ever!!
8. The Gospel. Such an important part of my life and has really helped me be the person I am today.
9. My home. So glad to have a place of my own that I enjoy spending my time in.
10. My life. Even in the toughest times and when things can get a little bit rocky, I truly love my life!! I am so blessed for all that I have and for the people who have helped me along the way! I wouldn't change it for anything!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :)
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment