Haiden's Favorite Things
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Toy: Buzz Lightyear
Favorite Fruit: Strawberries
Favorite Vegetable: Lettuce
Favorite Item for lunch: Chicken Nuggets
Favorite Thing to wear: Toy Story Shirt
Favorite Game: Ipad- Tron game
Favorite Board Game: CandyLand
Favorite Snack: Rice Crispie Treats
Favorite Animal: Our dog Trinity
Favorite Song: Twinkle Little Star
Favorite TV Show: Power Rangers Samuri
Favorite Movie: Scooby Doo
Favorite Movie: Scooby Doo
Best Friend: Ethan (my cousin's son)
Favorite Breakfast Food: Pancakes
Favorite Drink: Blue Juice
Favorite Holiday: Fireworks!! - 4th of July
Favorite Thing To Sleep With: His puppy blanket
Favorite Book: Monster Noise
Favorite Thing To Do At School: Play with friends and learn about animals
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? A Power Ranger!!
What Do You Like About Your Sister Mekenzie? She plays games with me and she is cute!
I am so blessed to be Haiden's Mom!! He has been such a joy in my life and is such a smart and loving little boy. He is always so full of energy, loves school. his friends, and playing with his sister. I look forward to many more years with him and seeing him grow into such a wonderful person!! Love You Haiden and Happy Birthday!!!





1 comment:
I cant believe how big he is! That is such a cute idea to ask him all those questions. I just might have to steal that. :)
Post a Comment