Then for my sister Trisha, she has had a lot of problems mentally and physically. She got admitted into a clinic for a week that I hope helped her get back on track of things, but I know she is still struggling to get her life in order. For such a long time now, both her and her husband Nick have struggled all around with their lifestyle. They are both overweight which has caused a ton of health issues for them, and the way they have been living has not been good at all. I am not one to judge, but it is so sad to see them go downhill these last few years. I pray that with this last situation with Trisha, things will look up for them and their family. It has to be them to make those changes. I love Trisha so much and pray that she will have the motivation she needs to be that healthy, happy woman I know! All we can do is pray for them and show our love for them!
On a lighter note, this last weekend was Easter. We got to celebrate with my family and had dinner and an easter egg hunt at my brother Jaren's house. My sister Amie was in town which was so fun!! The kids had fun getting candy and playing with their cousins. My Grandpa was able to come too :) I know there are a lot of struggles that come within my family, but times like these are where we can have fun and enjoy each others company is what I cherish most with my family! Here are some pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment