Friday, May 27, 2011

SO Blessed!!

The other night as I was eating dinner with Douglas and the kids, with Trinity lying on the rug, I realized that life couldn't get any better than this!! I am just so blessed to be where I am today!! Of course we dont have the most glamorous of lives and times can be hard, but overall, I am so happy for the things I do have and for those that have helped me along the way. Douglas for one has been a HUGE blessing for me!! We are very different people, but I really needed that for him to push me and to help me see what amazing things I could do. He has stuck with me through thick and thin and I am so grateful for that. My love for him is the strongest it's ever been! It's crazy how going through trials and hardships can do that for ya! As for my kids, oh my!! Words cannot express how honored I am to be their mom!! They keep me on my toes each day, and I love it!! They are such good kids and are so full of love!! I am just so amazed at who they've become so far and look forward to the many stages they will go through in this life! I just hope I can continue to be a good example for them and learn to be patient and loving with them always. My family is my rock and I thank Heavenly Father each day for them!!! Can't wait for the journey we have ahead of us!!!

2 comments:

Brittany and Rob said...

i think we all could use a moment like that, to realize just how blessed we are! it's hard to stop and take it all in with the hussle and bussle of everyday life but it is moments like that that give us hope and strength! thanks for sharing that with us!

The Slider Family said...

Amen! Love ya!