Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Going all out!!

So, most know I do triathlons and spend a lot of my spare time working out. In these workouts I do, I try to put 2-3 p90x in my workouts each week. As of today though, I am going all out and committing myself in doing the full 90 days of p90x. With the tough mudder coming up as well as the triathlons I'll be doing this summer, I wanted to change it up and make it more intense! I will of course be doing other workouts with my training and such, but I thought it'd be good for me to give p90x a shot with the strength and toning I want for my body. If you want to keep up with how I'm doing, I will be blogging about it on my training blog. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Abraham + Marci said...

Good Luck. I am hoping with my new sched to start getting my P 90X in more.

Brittany and Rob said...

amazing amanda! you are so inspiring!