Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Iron Man 2015!!

Today I came across a youtube video of those who competed in the St. George Iron Man this last Saturday. For me, I have always thought doing an Ironman would be such a huge accomplishent, but the running part is where I get scared and think, maybe not!! But after watching the video, it got me so motivated and pumped to go for it!! So, I have decided that for my 30th Birthday, in 2015, I am going to do one!!! I know, I know, 4 years is quite a long time from now, but if I set my mind to do it and take that time to get myself to do some Olympic Tris, half marathons, and marathons, it will be perfect timing to be ready by then!! I am hoping to get my Sister Amie and my Bro in Law Tylor to do it with me!! It's quite the goal and I know it is going to take ALOT of determination and dedication, but I know I can do it!! I'm sure I'll keep everyone updated with all the races and training I do till then!!

3 comments:

Steve and Brooke said...

So i totally want to do it....but when I realistically think of it- I'm like....yeah, don't know how to swim well at All...and pretty sure I've been on a bike maybe 10 times my whole life! Knowing me, I'd probably be prego at that time anyway.....
I don't know?? ha ha

The Belshes said...

Well, you do have 4 years ahead of you!!! The prego thing could be a problem though!! Watch me... with my luck, I will have an Uh Oh baby that year :)

Steve and Brooke said...

St George is hosting the ironman for 4 more years next may you should make it a goal to come down here and watch it, it's way fun to watch.