I've been behind on posting this each week. Here are my 10 things to smile about Sunday :)
1. I got through week one of p90x!!!! Woohoo :)
2. Got my awesome rocker outfit for the tough mudder in June!
3. Made a goal to do an iron man in 2015 (not sure if that's something to smile about, but what the heck!)
4. Being a teacher for the CTR 7 class in my ward. Love the kids!!
5. My new schedule for work
6. Having an amazing husband as always!!
7. Haiden and Kenzers. I am so blessed to be their mom!!
8. Warm weather!!!!
9. Having new neighbors that actually care about their house and yard!!
10. Not feeling so down and getting the help I need with my depression
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago





1 comment:
You always look beautiful and seem happy to me:) Glad you are doing good.
Post a Comment