The other night, I went with my friend Erin to a workout class called Hustle. It reminds me in a way like Zumba, but is all hip hop moves!! Totally my thing!! For a while, I've been thinking about becoming an instructor for Zumba, but after doing Hustle, I am totally hooked with it and it's a class where you can get certified to teach!! I talked with the instructor after class and she told me all about the training and the other two classes you can teach which is Piyo and Turbo kick. Those would be fun, which I think eventually I would like to do, but Hustle would be my first choice!! Unfortunately, the Hustle training in Utah will be the same day as my Tough Mudder :( but the instructor told me that they will have more training classes to come!! I am just so pumped to do it!! Here is a little video to show ya what it's all about!!!
Yay, I'm so excited for you! And you know I would totally go to your class ALL THE TIME :) Are you going to keep going on Tuesdays then if they let you?
Douglas and Amanda were married on June 4th 2005. They were blessed with Haiden in January of 2007 and Mekenzie in July of 2008. Douglas and Amanda love to travel, watch movies, be outdoors, and spend time with their kids. Haiden is very energetic and loves to play outside, he loves school and is such a social bug! Mekenzie is such a sweetheart and loves to play barbies and dress up! Read a little more and you'll see what it's like in the Belshe Life!
4 comments:
hip hop IS totally your thing. You're so good!
You should totally get certified! Teaching work out classes of any kind is THE BEST JOB EVER!!! :)
Yay, I'm so excited for you! And you know I would totally go to your class ALL THE TIME :) Are you going to keep going on Tuesdays then if they let you?
I wish I could, but I have to work Tuesdays :( I will try and go to some of her other classes though!
Post a Comment