So, I came across my Cousin Marci's blog and she posted a 10 things to smile about in the last month. As I was saying last post of trying to stay more positive, every Sunday, I am going to post 10 things to smile about from the last week. I feel that it will help me to see the good that I do have in my life.
1. My Kids. They are and always will be a joy in my life!!
2. I got a calling as a primary teacher. Not sure what age yet, but I'm very excited to teach!
3. I was able to run outside twice this last week
4. The beautiful weather we had Thursday and Friday
5. Watching General Conference
6. Learning new music for Jenny Phillip's Choir
7. Not stressing with babysitters this week
8. Spending last Sunday at Lon and Josie's house
9. Visiting my Grandparents
10. Playing with my kids outside yesterday
Thanks Marci for letting me still your idea! I feel this will help me a lot. Now, to another day of Conference!!
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago





1 comment:
Yeah I'm glad you took on the callenge. Although I don't know if I could do it every week. It kinda depends on the week:) At the end of the month you should link up with EMMY Mom she is the one that started it each month. She would be thrilled to know you do it every week! LOVE YA CUZ
Post a Comment