I have to be honest. This last week was pretty rough, especially at the beginning. I have had a hard time with myself of not feeling up to par on how I should be as a mother, wife, and individual. I'm quite the perfectionist and feel that I am never doing enough. Having these negative thoughts and feelings really brought me down. With the support of my Husband and some individuals, I was able to get out of that funk and really trying to focus the good in my life. They did help to a point, but what really opened my eyes, and of course ALWAYS does, was performing at Jenny Phillip's fireside. The message she shares is exactly what I needed for myself to remind me of what really is important in this life. I know I'm not going to be perfect and I shouldn't strive on that. I just need to focus one day at a time and see the good all around me as well as in myself. I have so much to give!! Thank You Jenny for this great opportunity to sing and share this amazing gospel. It has brought a wonderful light in my life :) I wanted to share one of the videos that was part of the fireside last night.
Now, on to my 10 things to smile about this last week :)
1. Singing at Jenny Phillip's fireside
2. First day teaching the CTR 7 class
3. Got a 2 hour massage
4. Went to a movie with my cousin Megan
5. Girls night
6. Playing games with friends
7. Went to cycling
8. Talked with my friend Sheleena who I haven't seen in years
9. Did really well on my monitors at work
10. My amazing Husband





2 comments:
LOVED THE VIDEO!!! :)
Thanks, that must be amazing to be a part of her choir, music heals the soul!:)
Post a Comment