Ok, so if you know Douglas, when it comes to Halloween, he doesn't want to have anything to do with it! He doesn't like to dress up, do the trick or treating stuff, and all the in between. Well this Year, I offered to have the Elder's Quorum Halloween party at our house while they were having a meeting about it a couple weeks ago. Douglas hadn't really said much about it, but when we got home from church Yesterday, he started asking me questions on what we wanted to do as well as what our costumes should be. I was SHOCKED!!! Really? My Hubby is going to dress up? It probably is because of us hosting, but I will take anything for him to be involved with it, because I love Halloween!!! So, any ideas on what we could do? I am so excited!!!
1 comment:
Oh I love halloween! Abe and I want to have another party this year. I think you should go as kids from the 80's that would be so much fun! Just think of the makeup you could were. Side ponytail:) I have a black witches dress you could barrow. Good luck with the costumes. I am so excited for you:)
Post a Comment