So, my last post was a complaint about my daughter not wanting to go potty. I 'm not sure if it was the post or what, but from about 5 pm tonight till she went to bed, she has gone potty on her own 3 times and no accidents!! All Day earlier we were out and about, so she was in her pullups, but when we got home, I put Her in her undies and told her that she can put the princess stickers on her chart if she goes, and she was so good in doing it!! I am just so proud of her and hope this continues!! Wow! I'll have to complain more often about things :)
5 comments:
SWEET!!!!! Hey, when am i suppose to potty train Pey?
I didn't start potty training Haiden till he was almost 3. Usually it takes longer for boys. So, you still have a little while, but then again, it jsut depends on the kid!
haha.. gotta love it
Hahah! I love it! I have been debating about starting to potty train Tae too...I feel like it's just gonna be a ton of work if she's not ready so I'm totally dragging my feet about it. That's so great that Mekenzie is doing so well! Hopefully she keeps it up so she can go meet Tink!
That is so exciting! So no more diapers for you guys!! I think that means another kids should be on its way...
I was in the same boat Kolt didn't care but one day we just made him sit on it and now he is good...a lot easier than I thought it would be!
Post a Comment