Haiden turned 4 today! Can you believe it? 4!!!!! My Baby Boy is not a baby anymore! We had a fun day playing at Mcdonalds with Family and Friends and then later went swimming, which my kids love!! How can they not, with a Mom like Me :)
I've said time and time again, but Haiden, You are such a Joy in my life!! Your smile from Day 1 brightens any room. You have such a sense of others feelings and you always make sure that I am happy, and if not, you make sure to give me a BIG hug and tell me things are going to get better! What a sweetheart!!
You are such a bright Kid, too smart for your own britches actually!! Some of things you talk about amaze me and the things you remember, seriously!! I sometimes think you should be a few years older than what you are!! So, Happy Birthday My Dear!! I am so blessed to be your Mom!! XXOXOXO
Bradyn is FIVE!
10 years ago






2 comments:
Awww, sweet. Happy Birthday Haiden!
What a handsome boy..
Post a Comment