Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jenny Phillips Choir

About a Year and a Half ago, I sang in Jenny Phillip's choir, which I'm sure most of you remember. Due to work getting in the way and a few other things, I had to quit. Just recently, I was listening to some of Her music and realized how much I missed performing as well as feeling the spirit SO strong at Her firesides. Right then and there, I emailed her assistant and she informed me that they were holding auditions for it. Well, today I auditioned, and I will be singing in her choir again!!! I am just so thrilled!! I know this will fill that void I've been having lately. It is the most amazing feeling to perform and share the Gospel with others!! I just know this is what I'm supposed to be doing!! So, I'm inviting you all at one point, to come to a fireside and see what I'm talking about!! Such an amazing experience!! That is why in addition, I am so excited for Women's Conference! Like I said, I get to do what I LOVE doing while sharing my testimony!!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is really great Amanda!! Congrats on being back in the choir!

Teandra said...

Let me know when they are, I'd love to come!

EA said...

Good for you! Sounds like a lot of fun!

The Fords said...

I'm really excited for you! I would LOVE to do that. Are they still doing auditions? Send me some info my way if they are still doing that. I would really like to try out, if it's still going on. If not, invite me to a fireside. I LOVE,LOVE Jenny Phillips music.

The Belshes said...

I didn't know you sang Keira! That's awesome! Unfortunately, auditions are over with, but I will let you know on firesides I'll be singing at as well as when they do their next audition!! It's such a neat experience :)