Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PLUMB


So, I was working today, and had to switch over and speak with another department. During my wait, I was listening to music and a song came on. It sounded familiar, so I quickly wrote down some of the words to look on who sang it. Come to find out, the name of the Group is called Plumb. Never heard them before, but as I started listening to her music, I instantly fell in love with it! Her lyrics are so beautiful as well as her voice. I put a few songs of hers on my playlist. Hopefully you'll like her as much as I do!!

2 comments:

Teandra said...

You've never heard her before? I'm sure you've heard the song "damaged" it's my favorite!

The Belshes said...

I haven't heard "damaged" before. Cool song though! I really like "In My Arms" I instantly think of my Kids when I listen to the lyrics. Love it :)