I'm a little late in posting this, but I just wanted to wish my Haiden a very Happy Birthday!! He turned 3 this last Tuesday, which is so crazy to me! Douglas and I are so blessed to be his parents! He is such a happy, smart, funny little man, who loves being busy! He has the most beautiful smile, which can brighten anyone's day. Although he has his mischeivous moments, he can be the most loveable boy who is very aware of other people's feelings. Haiden is a very good big brother to Mekenzie. They both are such good friends and I love watching them interact with each other, especially now that they are getting older! It's so fun to be their Mommy!!!
I love you Haiden more than words can tell!! You are such a joy in my life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!





3 comments:
Awww, happy birthday to Haiden!
He has such a cute smile! Good luck on your talk today!
Thanks Rachelle!! Your so sweet!!
Post a Comment