5 Things I Bet You Didn't Know About Me
1. As laid back and calm I may seem on the outside, I am a HUGE adrenaline junkie!! Throw anything to get my heart rate going, and I am all in! Whether it be going into an unknown cave, jumping off of REALLY high things, swimming and diving into the depths below of who knows what, well, you get the point! I am all for it!! I love that feeling of your body either about to pass out or go a million miles per minute!! That is why I love scary movies, races, performing, crazy rollercoasters, scaring myself to death, you name it! As long as I get that adrenaline going, I dont want to stop!! Of course with being a mom now, I am more responsible than what I was, but I still love it!!! :)
2. I hate and I mean HATE laundry with a PASSION!!! Most people dont like doing dishes, bathrooms, you know, the really gross jobs, but I'd do them any day if it'd take me away from doing laundry. Some people just dont like the putting away, but for me, it's everything about it!! It's kind of embarrassing because you will see my house all nice and clean, but then you'll see piles of clothes sitting there for weeks not being put away. Douglas is my knight in shining armour though and handles the laundry pretty well Thank Goodness!! Heck!! Why cant we all just be naked and not even worry about clothes!!
3. Speaking of naked, I love having as little clothing on as possible, especially at home. Ya, I'm one of those lame people who like to walk around in her Gs and I don't care one bit who sees me in them. Attractive huh? What it really comes down to, is that I get hot all the time, so why layer myself with clothes when I dont have to? I LOVE sleeping naked to! A little bit too personal, but that is what makes this whole blog fun :)
4. So everyone knows I love to sing, dance, and perform in front of people no matter what size audience, but when it come to speaking, I am literally terrified!! Get me up to sing a song, no problem, but when it comes to having to give a talk in sacrament, teaching a lesson (mainly in front of adults), back when having to give a school report, ect, I become sick over it!! It makes me cringe just thinking about it!!
5. I am a sucker for reality TV. No matter how much drama is on there, I love it!! Some of my favorites are of course the dating ones like The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad, the adventurous ones like The Amazing Race (which I'd LOVE to be on), Survivor, the food ones like Master Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Cupcake Wars, Competition ones like American Idol, SYTYCD, Biggest Loser, and the list goes on and on!! I am hooked!!!
So... there ya go!!! Hope you enjoyed reading. Can't wait to hear from other bloggers :)
Let's play again! What can we do next??





2 comments:
I'm. With you on the no clothing part if only I didn't have to cover this large body of mine. I keep thinking if only I kept up my as little clothing as possible maybe I wouldn't have allowed me to get out of control. Down 44lbs dice August and all I think about is once I get my body back not covering it up again do it stays.
I am also a reality TV junky love them all, heck I plain love watching TV and movies.
My form of adventure comes from reading books, don't like to participate but love watching and hearing about others and their great adventures.
I can lay in bed now that I am not working until 11 an reading books, surfing the net and just plain enjoying alone time with no real responsibilities.
I love to play the piano, not good at it but it brings me such joy and I keep working on it.
I am mainly an admirer of others talents and get great satisfaction in them sharing it with me. I love to war plays, singing and dancing and admire a good speaker or lecturer.
I could be a professional student I love going to classes, participating and especially debating I just don't like the testing to prove what I know as I don't test well. Good thing or my school bills could take a lifetime to pay off.
Thanks for posting Josie!! It's fun hearing from others :) Love you and miss you!!!
Post a Comment