Wow!! Am I really that old?? I definitely don't feel it that's for sure!! Sunday was a great day!! We didn't do anything big for my birthday, but it was nice and relaxing to spend time with my family. I got to sing in sacrament which was cool. I usually have my Sister Trisha sing with me, but forever I have wanted to sing an arrangement of I Stand All Amazed. I finally got the music for it, so I sang!! It went well except for during the middle part I got emotional. Of course being a singer I got a little mad at myself letting my emotions take over my singing, but when the spirit is so strong, it's hard not to!! After church, Douglas made us a few of my favorite appetizers for lunch, mozerella sticks and edamame. For my birthday cake, he got me doughnuts which have always been my favorite too!! I worked only part of my shift and then we went to my cousin Megan's house and spent the rest of the night hanging out with them! She made brownies too, so I definitely got my sugar intake that day for the whole week :) It was simple, yet so nice!! Being with my family is the best thing I could ask for on my birthday!! And remember Douglas, I am 26 not 27!!! ;)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! And no 26 is not old, because if your old, I'm old- and I can't be old yet! I haven't even had kids yet! :) You have accomplished so much- happy 26th to you!
Post a Comment