Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hot Stone Therapy


Today I went to Massage Envy for my monthly massage and decided to get the 2 Hour Hot Stone Therapy one, and let me tell ya, It was the most relaxing massage I have ever had! The heat was so nice on my sore muscles as well as just the overall feeling I got afterwards. If You haven't had a massage before, this is the one to get! It relaxes your muscles whether you are sore from exercise or just plain stressed. I was really impressed with my massusse as well. I haven't really had a consistent one that I liked, but I think from now on, I will be going to Sammy at the West Jordan clinic. She was awesome!! I was even so impressed, that I booked a couples massage for Douglas and I next month to surprise Him for his Birthday. He always tells me he doesn't need massages, but with the work he does snowplowing and how often his neck and back hurts, I think once He gets a massage, He'll be hooked! I was anyways! Can't wait for next month :)

3 comments:

Ali said...

JEALOUS!! I will have to try that, I have always wanted to! :)

EA said...

Yeah, I was thinking of doing a couples massage for a fun valentine's day activity, but Paul is pretty hesitant about massages too. He likes them from me, but is a little weirded out by someone else touching him. We'll see if he's going to do it.
That's so nice that you get a monthly massage. Seriously, I'm jealous ;) You deserve it mamma!

McCall said...

I want one! That sounds so relaxing!