Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meet Trinity!!






This is Trinity, Our newest member of the Family!! For Christmas, we have been planning on getting a Dog since we've been in our home a year, and Douglas has been wanting to get one for a long time now. At first I was kind of hesitant on the idea, especially with an English Bulldog, but after meeting Hampton, Douglas' Brother's Dog, I instantly fell in love with them!! I knew I wanted a female with the perfect color and patches on Her and as you can see, that is exactly what we found!! Trinity is ADORABLE!! We went and looked at her for the first time yesterday, and the moment I held Her, I knew she was ours!! Words cannot express just how excited I am!! Me out of all people!!! I can't stop talking about her and thinking about her! Of course she is too young to leave her mom now, but by Christmas, she'll be ready to be a part of the Family!! I can't wait :)

6 comments:

Krystal said...

oh she is so cute.

Abraham + Marci said...

How cute!!! I am so excited for you gusy. Good luck with the potty training it is a big pain. I can't wait to meet her!

ashleyandcody said...

I LOVE English Bulldogs if she ever has puppies I want one!!! She is so cute...what a good gift!

EA said...

Oh, she is SO cute! I've been told that little boys need a dog because when they're in trouble and everyone seems to be mad at them their dog will always be there for them and love them no matter what ;)

Brittany and Rob said...

i love her! so cute!

Kara Simmons. said...

Your puppy is the cutest! How exciting! Dogs really are like another child.