Well, it's been 2 weeks since jetBlue switched over to the new program Sabre, and let me just say, it has been a BUSY, but pretty smooth transition. The first week was definitely the worse, trying to help customers the best I could, but feeling like I knew NOTHING about the program. I wasn't the happiest person after work (ask Douglas!) This week however, even with the HUGE snow storm that went through the east coast, has been a lot easier for me. I feel like I'm getting the swing of things and am understanding more on what I can do. I guess time will continue to make things better! Now, it's just working my overtime hours and trying to bring the hold times down. Can't complain about the $$ I'm making though!!
3 comments:
Sabre? Ha ha, do you watch the Office?
Yes I do!! I started laughing when I watched it!! Gotta love Sabre!
Glad it is working out. I know you were pretty anxious about it when we saw you last.
Post a Comment