
Our Lovely Abode!!

1 Car Garage

Our Backyard

We have an apple tree (which Haiden loves)

Family Room/Theatre Room

Guest Bedroom/ Office

2nd Bathroom/Laundry Room

Haiden's Room

Mekenzie's Room

Master

Bathroom

Kitchen (view one)

Kitchen (view two)

Living Room

When You walk in

Our Home!!!!
The pictures don't quite justify how cute it is!!
You'll just have to come and see it!!





9 comments:
Amanda your home is darling! What town are you living in? Did you guys buy it remodeled or have you done all the work? It looks like a brand new home in the inside. Congrats!
Awww such a cute house! I love that you got all that furniture included! Where exactly is it located. Good luck with moving... let me know if you guys need help!
such a cute house. Im glad you found something that fits you guys. Your kids are going to love it.
I love it! How fun. Congrats! I love you paint in the rooms.
Thank You!! It is off of 4700 South and about 4600 West in West Valley. They did all the work on the inside and the siding and roof, so it's gonna be the yard that we'll be putting our work into!! We love it!!
Actual address is 4686 Colgate Street (like the toothpase!!)
Cute house Amanda!!! I love it! I saw your blog link on your facebok page, so I had to check it out. :)
So cute Amanda!! I couldn't be more thrilled for you! I am so excited to come see!
It's so cute! Congrats you guys! We will miss you but we are so excited for you!
It looks great! Congratulations.
Post a Comment