Thursday, October 15, 2009

3 More Nights...

This past week and a half has been busy and tiring for me. Jetblue is changing their whole system on booking flights, so that means everyone in the company has to do a 2 week training course in order to be ready by February next year! It hasn't been too hard learning the new program, but I go in from 830pm - 230am, which sucks because I am so not a night person like I used to be!! It's has totally thrown my schedule off!!

I am excited for the transition though! I think it will be more beneficial for the company to expand and make things easier for all of the employees as well as the customers!!

I just need to survive 3 more nights, and then I can get back to my normal routine!!

2 comments:

EA said...

Yay... you're on the home stretch! Hang in there :)

clintandmegtucker said...

Amanda it was so good to hear from you. Your kids are adorable!!