Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SYTYCD... Am I ready??

So, as most people know, SYTYCD is coming to Utah this Friday. I've been planning on auditioning since they announced it and have been practicing to get myself back into the swing of things, but today all of these doubts have been hitting me and I'm now wondering if I should even do it!! I know I haven't danced seriously since High School, but I feel that I still have potential, but with trying to come up with a routine and practicing improv, I seriously feel like it's not even worth it!! I love to dance so much, but I'm definitely not the dancer I used to be, especially after having 2 kids and so forth!! It's very depressing and I HATE that I'm feeling these feelings a day before auditions!! It's so frustrating!! I know I know... I'm being ridiculous right? I just need to go for it and show them what I got!! I mean I did get a maybe when I auditioned in Las Angeles, so they see some potential in me, I think I'm just freakin' myself out too much. I don't know, I just need to calm down and be confident with the talents that I do have. Wish me luck!! I'm gonna need it!!!

Amanda

4 comments:

Miss J. said...

Good luck! Let us know how everything goes!

EA said...

What an awesome opportunity!

This year, I actually got into that show and I am amazed at the talent that some people have. It has made me want to be an great dancer... but lets not fool myself that chance for that ship has sailed long ago.

I really think that you just need to do it and give it your all. You'll always regret not trying if you don't.

Good luck!

P.S. We're going to Denver this weekend so we'll have to get together another time.

ashleyandcody said...

I was that on the news that they are going to be here and I was telling Cody I bet Amanda will be there! I think you should do it! you will kick you self later if not so GOOD LUCK from the Northup Family!!

EA said...

How did it go???!