skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So You Think You Can Dance Auditions
On Friday, SYTYCD auditions were here in Utah and to make a long story short, I got a NO on the first round:(
I switched my style from hip hop to contemporary which now doing it, I wished I would have done jazz instead! Oh, well!! It was a good experience though! I had so much fun meeting people and experiencing the audition with my friend Stephanie. Her and I were friends when we were younger, hadn't seen each other till a few months ago and then we both decided to give it a shot together! She is such a fun person and I am so glad it brought us to be friends again. I plan on auditioning again if the location is convenient for me, but we'll see what happens!!! Overall, it was a blast!!
2 comments:
I thought about you on Friday and hoped that everything went well.
That's too bad that you got a 'no', but I am really happy to hear that you are not going to give up.
Kudos to you for having the guts to try out for something like that. I would have been scared to death!
Thank You! It is quite scary getting up in front of everyone, but I love the adrenaline rush you get from it!!
Post a Comment