skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Frightmares!!
This year, I have decided to audition for Lagoon's Frightmares entertainment!! I have a few friends who perform in the summer cast, and they had mentioned to me that with some of the girls leaving, they need more singers and dancers for Frightmares season. So, why not?? I love performing, I LOVE Halloween, and I get paid doing it, so yes please!! It's only for a short time too and on weekends, so it'd be perfect with my schedule :) I'm a little nervous to audition since it's been forever since I have auditioned for something, but thankfully for Premier and performing this summer, I feel comfortable and confident that I will do well! Auditions are on August 4th, so I have just about 2 weeks to get myself ready! Wish me luck and hopefully good things will come of it :)
2 comments:
Good Luck!!!
:-)For sure...GOOD LUCK!!
April
Post a Comment