I just love this song! We sing it in Jenny Phillip's fireside this year. What an amazing message it brings! No matter how insignificant we feel compared to the world, each of us beautiful children of our Heavenly Father are unique, and stand out with our spiritual light for the those that are in darkness. I am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful choir to share the gospel through music and to see the the ways it has influenced those around me. It has truly strengthened my testimony!! I love Jenny's music and through that music, it brings such a overcoming feeling of love from our Father in Heaven. If you ever want to come or know of anyone that would like to, let me know, and I will give you dates on the firesides. It really is a wonderful program!
Your so lucky to get to sing and feel the spirit with those amazing songs! I wish I would have tried out.:( But I will in the future. Adoption is taking over my life right now-but it's important!-We get to find our baby!
Douglas and Amanda were married on June 4th 2005. They were blessed with Haiden in January of 2007 and Mekenzie in July of 2008. Douglas and Amanda love to travel, watch movies, be outdoors, and spend time with their kids. Haiden is very energetic and loves to play outside, he loves school and is such a social bug! Mekenzie is such a sweetheart and loves to play barbies and dress up! Read a little more and you'll see what it's like in the Belshe Life!
1 comment:
Your so lucky to get to sing and feel the spirit with those amazing songs! I wish I would have tried out.:( But I will in the future. Adoption is taking over my life right now-but it's important!-We get to find our baby!
When are the firesides? I wan to come to one!
Post a Comment