Wow! I am horrible for now just posting this, but I have to finish!! The next thing that I am very grateful for is the gospel. Knowing why I'm here and my purpose on Earth, has helped me through the trials I have faced with and has given me such hope for what is to come for me and my familly. I am so blessed to have an eternal family and strive every day to be the best person I know I should be. I love my Heavenly Father so much and know he is there for me every minute of every day! I am so blessed to have a testimony and that I can stand strong in the things I believe in. I know that my Redeemer lives, that he loves me, and is there for me, even in my darkest moments. I would be a wreck if I didn't have the truth and light in my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment