Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Belshe Family!!




Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone had a fabulous time with Family and Friends!! Douglas and I have been so blessed this year, and look forward to a wonderful year ahead!! Oh Ya, and a cruise post is in the making! Been so busy since we've been home :) Have a Happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

The Slider Family said...

Wow!! Your family looks AMAZING... and you all tan and blonde, you look beautiful!!

EA said...

Very cute hair! Love your little doggy. Merry Christmas!

Savannah said...

I love your hair Amanda! And you are like, glowing! You look wonderful! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

The Belshes said...

Thank You all! You know why I am "glowing" now don't ya? Because, I'm just so darn Happy, that's why!! Happy New Year!!!

Ali said...

You have just inspired me to do another cruise! It looks like you had so much fun, and I love that you got to be Britney! Fun stuff!