My Kids
Having fun at Lagoon
Doesn't this picture just make you smile?
Always busy
Haiden Loves the camera!
Can't get this stupid line to go away, but oh well!!
Haiden and Mekenzie are my everything! They are both so much fun and are always making my days interesting! I was able to take my camera to Lagoon yesterday and took these pictures. It's been so fun so far going with my Kids. They love the rides and especially the water!
Anyways, I just love them so so much! Being their Mommy rocks!!!!








3 comments:
They really are so cute and look so happy in these pictures! You are a really cute mom! You look great! I need to be like you and get my bum working out!
Cute pictures. That's great that you are able to spend so much time with your kids. Lagoon sounds like more fun when you have kids, to me.
How fun!Steve and I are actuallyg going to Lagoon on Saturday. We haven't been in forever! So hopefully we have a fun time!
Cute pics! :) You have a super cute fam!
Post a Comment