Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Years!!!







Today is Mine and Douglas' 5 Year Wedding Anniversary! In just this short time of being married, we have experienced so many wonderful things. Just to name a few, we have had 2 AMAZING Children come into our lives that have been huge blessing for the both of us, we've been able to enjoy our love of traveling like going to Douglas' mission in the Dominican Republic, going to Mexico on our Honeymoon, and visiting Las Vegas, which we enjoyed every minute of, and though in these 5 Years we have moved 5 times, we finally were able to have a Home of our own!! It's definitely been quite the ride with our ups and downs, but looking back, I would not change a thing. Our struggles have brought us closer together and I think Douglas knows me more than anyone else does, including myself!! He is such a wonderful Husband who has helped me through my struggles in life and has supported me through all that I do! I am blessed to have him as my Husband and hope to continue a wonderful 50+ more years on this Earth and of course through Eternity!!!! Happy Anniversary Douglas! I Love You!!!

I don't have many Pictures of our Wedding and such, but here is the link to our Wedding Album that we have:

http://www.corayphoto.com/weddings/albums/DA.mov

1 comment:

EA said...

Cute album. I didn't come to your reception, so I'm glad I got to see those pictures. That outdoor reception looks gorgeous.
Happy 5 Years!