Friday, April 9, 2010

Prayers for Grandma

My Grandma Holt is in the Hospital and got admitted to the ICU a few days ago. She has pneumonia and is not doing very good with her Oxygen levels. I had a dream the other night that she passed away. It scared me so much! I mean, I have known both my Grandparents to always be healthy and involved with every family event. It just scares me to think that her body isn't what it used to be and that she IS getting older. I've never wanted this time to come! I'm of course hoping she and my Grandpa will be here for 10+ more years, but you never know! Same with my parents too. My Mom was just in the hospital last week due to a blood clot in her lung and not doing well with her medication. Both of them don't take care of themselves like they should be. I worry about them all the time. My Mom is doing much better since she's been out though! I just hope she strives to continue down the path she's going. I just hope and pray that everything will turn out for my Grandma. Please have her in your prayers for me!

2 comments:

Abraham + Marci said...

I visited Grandma on Sat after breakfast. She was doing better. The nurse was impresed with how well she was doing. I have not gotten an update lately. I hope she continues to do better. I know what you mean. Grandma and Grandpa have always been there it is scary to think of them being gone.

EA said...

It is sad to see our loved ones age. Sorry to hear that your grandma is sick. Hope she gets better.