
This past Wednesday was such a spiritual experience for me. Douglas' cousin Noah and his wife Monica, along with their daughter Presley, got sealed for Time and All Eternity in the Logan temple. What was cool was that Monica's parents got sealed as well. Monica's parents got sealed first, then Monica knelt with them and they got sealed as a family. After that sealing, Noah and Monica knelt together and got sealed as husband and wife. Lastly, they brought in their daughter and she was sealed to them. Being there to witness it was Amazing! I have never felt the spirit so strong!! It was such an eye opener on just how important Family is and why we need to visit the temple regularly. We often get so busy with life and the things in it, that we don't set aside the time, to go where we can be closest to our Father in Heaven. With the New Year around the corner, I am setting my goal of attending the temple more regularly. I know that by going, it will help me be a more happy, driven, and strong person to make it through every day life!!
Congrats to Noah and Monica in working so hard to get where they are today!!
We love you!!





1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean!! Making it a habit to go to the temple every month is crucial in today's world. I find it so sad when people don't make the effort to go!! Or others who have no idea how important it is... Thx for writing this blog amanda! I wish I would have gone to the sealing...good luck on your goal for next year!
Post a Comment